“Customer service zero by head staff”
Review of Cattleman's Cafe

Cattleman's Cafe
Ranked #17 of 21 Restaurants in Mount Buller
Cuisines: Australian
Description: The restaurant is in the ski resort of Mt Buller in the Victorian Alps.
Reviewed August 23, 2014

I dined at this restaurant recently and was not impressed by the head waitresses attitude. We had to get our own menu's after being seated for some time. Eventually our order was being taken to be advised minimum main course orders apply Friday & Saturdays. Being that I do not eat large meals was told I could not order an entrée only. The meals were only warm, salad was lettuce and one piece on tomato. Expensive to say the least. The only nice thing I can comment on was the bar waiter who was so helpful when we were paying the bill. Another restaurant at Mt Buller NOT to eat at.

5  Thank Darlly

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Hosts Scott and Loretta served my family and I a delicious meal 18-8-2014 during our visit to Mt Buller.
I had the wagyu rump which was cooked to perfection.
The price was well below of what would be spent in the city (Melbourne).
Can't wait to go back.

Can't wait to go back.

2  Thank Lucas Y
Reviewed August 16, 2014

i have observed that there is the same female staff (looks more senior than the waitresses) who is so rude to the visitors. Seriously she needs to be told off and be reminded what her role is and where she is. This is not a school. The rest of the staff were ok.

6  Thank australia_garage
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This cafe serves all the usual fast foods, pie and chips, pizza, sausage roll etc. Nothing fancy and you will find better quality food at the restaurants, but the service was fast and staff were helpful. Prices were fair and it is licensed so you can have a beer or wine.

1  Thank Globalcrtique
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Well, I was very happy to find out that Chef Scotty is back to what he does best. Cooking great food at affordable prices and well paired with Sox (Burger Haus).

So good in fact when we showed up at the start of the season, for a Bacon and Egg roll and coffee then Steaks and now my 40th Birthday!!

Well played Cattleman's.