Brights Old Fashioned Lolly Shop
Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Review Highlights
Great

Love the lollies. Staff were nice. Great place to visit when your in bright and wanting something... read more

Reviewed May 18, 2018
prryan44
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile
A delight to meet the owner

I had a wonderful chat for about an hour with the lolly shop's new owner. It was great to hear her... read more

Reviewed July 26, 2019
Melanie P

All reviews visit bright sweets jellies lady chocolate
Selected filters
Reviewed November 6, 2018

The woman behind the counter was incredibly grumpy. Not nice to children at all (which makes me question why she would work in a sweet shop). The other sweet shop down the street had much better customer service. I would not visit this shop again.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed August 12, 2018

We popped into this lolly shop hoping to buy old fashioned lollies. Alas, we had walked into a room full of Golliwogs, which is disgraceful! It is not ok to have these racist dolls displayed in a shop! We also found that the staff were rude and having an argument with each other while we were in the shop. If you want some candy, I'd recommend going down the road to the other lolly shop which is lovely with nice staff and no racist outdated dolls. I will never visit this shop again.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Katrina_Mitchell
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Just had to go into this cute shop. Wandered around for a while but thought the sweets were a bit expensive so did not purchase anything.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

Love the lollies. Staff were nice. Great place to visit when your in bright and wanting something to chew on.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I wandered into this Lolley shop and after having a few minute look at some of the lollies, we left. As I was walking out the door, the shopkeeper called out loudly to me ‘thank you for NOT buying’! I was very shocked by this rudeness and have never experienced anything like it. We will NEVER enter this shop again.

Date of experience: May 2018