“What a gem. Wish it was in Adelaide.”

Coopers Alehouse Wallaroo
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Wallaroo
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Wood Oven Pizza, Local Seafood, Burgers & Good Times. Large selection of Coopers beers, Craft beer & ciders. Fresh Cocktails & extensive wine list. All with a spectacular waterside view. #eatlocal
Adelaide
“What a gem. Wish it was in Adelaide.”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Best seafood I have had in a while. Kingfish special and kg whiting we both had were exceptional. Good to see a venue that uses "local" sa seafood. Washed down with a pint of pale ale. Wish this pub was in Henley square, I would be there every weekend. Service was good considering how busy it was over Easter.

CoopersAlehouse, General Manager at Coopers Alehouse Wallaroo, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Glad you had a great time! Hope to see you again.

“Bad food and bad service”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Red meat was not cooked properly. Was ill the next day. Service was poor and management were rude when I rang the next day to tell them about my experience. Wouldnt eat here again.

CoopersAlehouse, General Manager at Coopers Alehouse Wallaroo, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
I did speak with you over the phone and apologized for your meal. At no point did you complain about service or being ill. I passed on your feedback to the chefs about your rare steak. As you stated over the phone your table of 20+ all had fantastic meals and you were the only one not happy!. If you had let us know on the night we would have gladly replaced the meal. I hope you do try us again.
“Cold food and bad service!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My partner and I went for a meal for lunch both ordered a beer and a snitzel each total came to $63!!! My partners mushroom gravy was actually stone cold as was my gravy my snitzel and chips were only just warm obviously sitting around for a while or pre cooked salad was terrible didn't have any dressing they put gravy on our salads!!! My partner sent hers back after a few bites and was told no refunds if you've had more than 2 bites! Worst customer service I've ever come across spoke to the manager and didn't receive an apology either will recommend everyone I see not to go there over priced for a bad meal...

CoopersAlehouse, General Manager at Coopers Alehouse Wallaroo, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Jeremy, I spoke to you over the phone and told you that I would give the Feedback to the Chefs. My staff offered a replacement meal when you complained about the cold Gravy. The Salad dressing is actually Salad dressing and not gravy as you have stated, Did you try the dressing? The prices you have quoted are just not True.
Whyalla, Australia
“Customer Service and dirtiness”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Customer service was crap and under staffed

Went to the bar for a beer and a glass - the glass had not even been washed it was disgusting
then a friend gets a glass of coke with a straw - drink half then spots pink lip stick - totally put us off so left and didnt go back - dont think I will ever go there again very disappointing

• Visited February 2013
CoopersAlehouse, General Manager at Coopers Alehouse Wallaroo, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
I apologize for your unpleasant experience with us. I have checked all our glassware thoroughly to ensure this doesn't happen again. Unfortunately we had an Entertainment event on Saturday night that required the majority of our staffing. Once again I apologize and hope you will try us again.
Port Augusta, Australia
“Customer Service???”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We spent a weekend in Wallaroo, great location and very nice bar and restaurant. Unfortunately the customer service lets it down.
No welcome when entering bar, just judging stares from bar staff, when being served by one staff member he seemed to be too distracted by his Iphone. Others were pushy and uninterested when taking drink orders.
Glasses were dirty every time, had to keep asking for clean ones. One even had lipstick on the rim from previous customer!
When we tried to browse the bottle shop, the customer service was appalling. We were asked if we were going to buy something and to hurry up as she was the only staff member on for the bottle shop and bar...on a saturday???
Food was very nice tho.