“A great place for lunch or dinner!”

Mi Pueblito Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Friendly staff, clean and beautifully decorated and food that is consistently pleasing and affordable. The salsa bar is an added asset and the beer in the coldest in town.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Always a favorite. Fresh food, great service and affordable! The margeritas are always very good. I will keep going. One of my favorite little places in Rutherfordton.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Went to explore the next town over on vacation in Lake Lure, stopped here for lunch. What a surprise as I am not one who usually goes for Mexican. I loved the guacamole dip for the chips SO much! Our lunches were so good and fresh and the glass of Sangria we had was great! I would go back in a heartbeat. If you are in the Lake Lure area, take a drive over to Rutherfordton, just 20 miles away just to enjoy the food at Mi Puebilito! It was a great surprise to this person who usually says no, when someone mentions "who wants Mexican?" I would raise my hand just to eat the dip again!! Our waiter was so polite as were everyone we met in the restaurant. The town is pretty quiet but take a ride, get some chips and dip and a glass of homemade sangria while you look over the menu and enjoy! We did.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is my favorite restaurant in our little town. I love the food and everyone is so nice and treat you like family. They recently built a new building and it is beautiful. Forest city (6 miles from here)also has a Mi Pueblito that is really nice but I prefer the Rutherfordton Restaurant because to me it taste better.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

this is for the review of Mi Pueblito Mexican Restaurant, 213 W Warren St, Shelby, NC. This was good food, great taste. Waiter seemed to never come back nor could the overworked cashier be found when we got up to leave/pay....we we could have walked out without paying it seemed so understaffed but I would go back. Good chips/salsa, drinks, etc. Everyone, party of 4 who all ordered different things, ate everything on the plates w/exception of grey refried beans.