“The only planned "must do" on our trip!”

Riverside Riding Stables
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The only planned "must do" on our trip!”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

It was our second visit and it just keeps getting better. We came here in 2011 and it was the only thing memorable about our trip. We even remebered the names of the horses we rode. Our 2014 visit was even better. We did trail and river. You won't be bored on either one. This is so educational and fun. I have a confidence around horses that I've never had before. I say that because you have to "ride" these horses... It's not follow the leader. You leave the stable on your horse well versed in his or her personality. And they do have personalities! Our grandchildren aged 6, 10, and 17 loved it. The 6 year old rode with me and everyone had the same horse we rode in 2011. Next year she gets to ride with a lead on her own. The horses are well cared for and the stable is clean enough to go barefoot. Our guide Tammy was super. Did I say we had a great time. It's the only planned "must do" on our trip.

Visited May 2014

Orlando
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Best trail ride in the area!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We were a group of 8 with Jessie as our guide. They are so laid back here and very friendly. Their horses are well taken care of, and the guides take the time to match up their horses with the riders properly. No one in our group had any problems, and we all enjoyed our ride. I have been on a couple of other trail rides in the past, and this was the most fun one. As much as I enjoyed riding through the mountain, I also loved the river ride the best. Seems like most of the horses also love walking up and down the river in the deeper water (except mine, Frosty, who prefers the shallower end). Be prepared to get legs and/or feet wet! Highly recommended trail ride with these fantastic guides.

2 Thank trinitrubl
Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome!!!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Jessie was an awesome guide...took my daughter up front with her since she was riding Jessie's favorite,Levi :). The river ride was my favorite part. They know these horses well and try to match them up accordingly. My sister who has done other horse rides said this was the best by far!!!!

West Point, New York
“Great Choice for a Trail Ride”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

There are an abundance of options for horseback riding in the area, but this one is truly a unique experience and a must-do. The River and Mountain trail ride was a lot of fun for both my girlfriend and I. Being able to ride up a river is certainly an amazing experience, ESPECIALLY on a hot Summer day. Tammy was very firendly and I could see riders of any skill level being comfortable. A great choice when staying in the Asheville area.

Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“So much fun”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Horses well taken care of, Tammy wonderful as trail leader. Horses gentle, but not old and worn out. Fabulous time.