“No frills but great food”
Review of Polly's Fish n Chips - CLOSED

Polly's Fish n Chips
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed February 19, 2014

First impressions where that the chip shop was a little quaint & could perhaps do with a some TLC. However the menu had a good choice of food at reasonable prices. We sampled chips, fish & wedges, delicious. The quantity of food & quality of food was great. Although this eatery is set back off the main road it is well worth the visit. It is right by the harbour & you will be greeted by friendly staff.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

from sea to you, I couldn't beleive the size of my piece of snapper, and it was cooked to perfection.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Have take away from here recently. Lovely fresh battered fish and a very generous serve of great tasting chips. What more could your want....how about eating them at a picnic table near the town beach with a million dollar view of the coast!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Although the batter was a little heavy for my taste, the fish served up at Polly's was the freshest fish I've tasted in years. The one serve of chips my husband and I shared with our fish portions was enough to feed yet another two adults! Well worth a visit!

1  Thank paula67Adelaide
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Pretty expensive for basic fish and chips, plus a 45 minute wait time meaning we nearly missed the sunset!