“Amazing food!”
Review of JD's Smokehouse

JD's Smokehouse
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This place has amazing bbq of all types. Chopped pork, beef brisket, chopped chicken, ribs and more. All kinds of sides to go with it: green bean casserole, sweet potato crunch, corn on the cob, potato salad, cheese grits are just some of the few. So many other bbq restaurant owners need to come here and learn what real bbq is like. It don’t get no better than this!

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

I had the brisket sandwich, it was melt in your mouth good. My wife had chicken and her sister got pulled pork. The pulld pork sandwich was overflowing with pork.

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

We came with 22 people and they were able to get us in the backroom when everyone got there.

Once the entire party is there..you order along the counter. Everything was resonally priced. I got the brisket plate with Mac and cheese and potato salad. Everything tasted great and the staff was awesome!

Reviewed July 4, 2018

I was looking forward to some really good smoked BBQ chicken. The other ladies in the group ordered the chopped pork sandwich. They all enjoyed their meal. I was really disappointed. My chicken didn't have a smoked flavor at all and there was no sauce on it either. I probably won't be going back.

Reviewed June 26, 2018

Any time you are in the area stop by JD's Smokehouse for some of the BEST brisket in the WORLD!!!! I use to live close by but relocated to the eastern part of NC however when I am anywhere near JD's on a day they are open ALL my family & friends know this is where I am going to eat!!!!! The owners and the staff are some of the BEST people you could ever meet!! So if your in the area on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday you really need to stop by and ENJOY some GREAT FOOD and SOUTHEREN HOSPITALITY !!!!!!! You will not be disappointed you did!!