“Among the best in the world”
other travelers have booked this property
Marilyn Monroe Main Bedroom
Bedroom 2
Hydrotherapy Spa Bath
lounge area
Lounge/diner
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Ken H D
Brisbane, Australia
“Among the best in the world”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

Jannine and Mark have created something very, very special. The 50's themed décor, the quality furnishings and finish of the unit and its size and comfort together with the welcoming music set this place apart. We would recommend it to everyone, and have begun to do so. We just loved our getaway at Old Garage B&B.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: No wifi
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
willissss
Brisbane, Australia
“Another fantastic stay in the Barossa Valley”
Reviewed May 13, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

I have travelled to the Barossa Valley several times both for business and leisure. I have stayed in a few different properties in the area, here in Nuriootpa and in Tanunda.

This is the third or fourth time that I have stayed at the Old Garage, and it's just as great as always.

The owners Jannine and Mark have always made me feel more than welcome, and the unique accommodation is of the highest quality.

I cant recommend it enough - although I may be shooting myself in the foot if too many people find out about this hidden treasure!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The uniqueness of the accomodation
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
May 12, 2013
Always a pleasure having you stay with us again.Looking forward to your next visit.
Brisbane
Reviewed January 19, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Jan 19, 2013
Thank you for your review, we thoroughly enjoyed your company. I really appreciated the positive feedback from Phil (as he was our first wheelie) and look forward to you all returning again.
Adelaide
Reviewed January 15, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Jan 15, 2013
Thank you for your review, Your group of 6 are more than welcomed back ... A delight having you here..
Adelaide
Reviewed January 13, 2013 for a stay in November 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Jan 13, 2013
A good time was had by all.... Mark and I enjoyed the company and we hope that you will be back real soon.
Perth
Reviewed January 10, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Jan 10, 2013
It was such a joy having you all stay at Barossa Old Garage BnB. I appreciated the feedback and are looking for you to come and stay again..
Trott Park SA
Reviewed January 9, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Jan 9, 2013
It was our pleasure having you stay...
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing