“Excellent pub dinner”
Review of Lyndoch Hotel

Lyndoch Hotel
Ranked #7 of 9 Restaurants in Lyndoch
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Excellent range of choices in the menu, good selection of local wines and beers and pleasant engaging staff. My kangaroo fillet was cooked ideally. I especially liked the choice of vegetables and salads (albeit a salad/vegetable bar) as too often these choices are so limited in country pubs. Appears to be well patronised by the locals and we went back for a second night because it represented great value for money.

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

We decided to have an easy dinner on our 3rd night in the Barossa, settling on the Lyndoch Hotel for dinner. What a mistake, the meal was $21.90 including soup, salad, main & dessert. We both ordered a chicken snitzel, myself the Hawaiian & my fiancé chicken snitzel with gravy. Both were barely warm, like they'd been cooked earlier, topping added & reheated. Veggie, salad & dessert bars were ok. Our local pub does a much better snitzel at half the price. Awful meal, would not recommend to anybody.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

This was my second visit to the Lyndoch Hotel. The first visit we had no problems whatsoever. This visit for lunch we were blown away by the FLIESSSSS... SO many it was not funny. Trying to eat our lunch inside the pub , we were carrying out the Australian Salute with one hand while eating with the other. Next a fly actually lands in my drink, trying its best to do the breatstroke. My drink was replaced free of charge after I asked for it. However A BUG ZAPPER would go a long way. Not impressed at all.