“Perfect Dining Experience”

Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Kadina
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We popped into Bellagio on our way through Kadina SA, after travelling to the Yorke Peninsula. Only 144k's from Adelaide this resturant is well worth the trip. We did not have a booking but were made welcome by the smiling and friendly staff. The owner made a point of ensuring we were very well looked after. The food was absolutly amazing, generous serving sizes, well presented and deliciously tasteful.

3  Thank Shazsa

Reviewed January 15, 2013

My husband & I were surprised to find this little gem in the Yorke Peninsula country town called Kadina South Australia. We made the booking for a Sunday & considering the rest of the town's pubs were closed, Bellagio was bustling. When we arrived the waitress mentioned that there was only 3 wait staff on & we thought being a Sunday it probaby wouldn't matter, but we were totally wrong. A rough head count during our meal was 70+ including plenty of children & large groups, but through the entire night the waitresses all had a smile on their face &interacted well with each other & diners. The food was awesome, see my photos for more information about each dish, the 400 gram rib eye steak was the highlight. After our meal, we could see why this restaurant was packed Saturday & Sunday night + Monday arvo.We only wish the 16 dining party that arrived not long after we did, paid a bit of attention to their kids who were bored, that took the shine of the romance.

1  Thank dorygirl2009
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Bellagios is a great restaurant to dine in. The food is wonderful, and the service is also excellent. I've eaten there many times and never fail to be impressed. I recommend the antipasto platter.....so nice and almost a meal in itself. Yum, I wish I was there now!!!!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I've dined at Bellagio many times and enjoy it more each time. The service, food and ambience is excellent. It's a restaurant that I can go to confident that the experience will be positive. I love food, and the experience of dining out, and Bellagio is certainly in the top 10% of restaurants I've been to. I'd recommend it without hesitation.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Had a very nice meal, drinks and dessert here the other week. The presentation is beautiful. A nice place for special occasions, the decor is superb. The service was quick, The food was beautiful. Although this prices are higher than normal, you get what you pay for, for sure. We were impressed with the whole experience. We will reccomend in the future. The manager is very friendly and loves to greet people.