“Great find in Gawler”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2019

Food and service were excellent. The menu selections are not numerous but what they do, they do extremely well.
We had the baguettes with balsamic vinegar, olives and chilli tomato for entree which was delicious.
Main course was barramundi with generous sides of vegetables and chips. Everything done to perfection.
Dessert I had chocolate brûlée which was very decadent but yummy.
We are travelling the country with a dog, so it was wonderful to find a restaurant of this quality that had a covered outdoor terrace, with great ambience that permitted our dog.
He was the first canine guest of new management and they went to the trouble of getting him a water bowl.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

Wanted a good lunch stop to prepare us for a afternoon in the Barossa and were not disappointed.
Friendly personal service, with great food made using local ingredients.
If you are hungry try the triple one steak, (which is a 200g fillet and 200g sirloin char grilled), cooked as rare as possible for amazing flavour and texture.
Our party all tried different mains and we all left full and happy, so good I could have eaten it twice (if I had room!)

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

Quality place. Little expensive but like the saying goes you get what you pay for. I always would get the pasta but the pasta on the new menu isnt as good. Please add the old pasta back to the menu .

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed March 4, 2019

My partner and I went here for dinner, partly as a romantic evening out and partly just for fun. Although I don't go into restaurants expecting the world, Feast on Murray still managed to impress me. The staff were friendly as they greeted us at the door. The table service was excellent. The food was delicious and well-prepared. (I had the fish but I forget what my other half had.) Most of all, though, I was very pleased that they didn't bat an eyelid at two men having a quiet dinner together. I've been to too many restaurants where the dining was nothing special. I'm glad that Feast on Murray helped make our evening enjoyable and made us both feel very welcome.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Lincoln C
Reviewed February 12, 2019

We were staying close by and decided to come here for our Wedding Anniversary. The food and service was just beautiful and it really is a gem of a place in the heart of Gawler.
For starters we had the cheese and meat board which was presented really nicely and had delicious food on it.

Date of visit: December 2018