“Excellent dining experience!”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Excidently found this restaurant and loved it! Very nice atmosphere and great food. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

We enjoyed Fantastic service, delicious food, in a relaxed cosy atmosphere.
Will return again.
Have booked a table for valentines day

Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

I had been here in the past with out hubby and I decided to take hubby here. He got there and looked at the menu and said there isn't much choice on the menu. He decided to go the mussels for entree and I had the arancini. The mussels were so delish and hubby decided to try my Arancini balls which he normally doesn't like and he even liked them and the dipping sauce was beautiful. For main I had chicken and hubby had steak. Whilst the steak wasn't medium rare, more medium the cut was good so he still enjoyed it. My chicken was so tender and full of flavour. We also had dessert, he had affogato and said the ice cream was unbelievably delish. I had the chocolate tart it was very rich and quite enjoyable but didn't have much flavour in my opinion but the latte sauce on top was nice to accompany it and the vanilla bean ice cream was tasty too. I would definitely go back!

Reviewed January 11, 2014

What a great night out party of 6 on a very busy sat night. My 3rd visit & always outstanding food & service we started with a selection of tapas the mussels & arancini were excellent & a great way to start, every one loved the mains & whilst full had to finish with desert, try the affogato & coconut pie brilliant ! My interstate guests were blown away & will be back on their next trip. Outstanding!

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

I ate here due to the reviews on trip advisor, but was quite disappointed. The food was just average, nothing special at all. Service was good, and the flavours of the dishes were quite nice but the quality of the produce was definitely not top quality, especially considering the price of the dishes. Just an average restaurant!!

2  Thank flippa