“Great coffee”

Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Angaston
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Really good coffee, and loved the large cups they were served in. Friendly staff and nice atmosphere, nice big area so you had plenty of room between tables.

There are newer reviews for Blond Coffee

Reviewed August 2, 2014

We visit family in SA every year or two from Scotland. The last time we were here we absolutely loved Blond coffee, so I was so looking forward to going back this time. Sadly it's gone downhill big time! From the moment we stepped in it was noticeable the standards had slipped as the cafe only had a few people sitting in it, yet tables and floors were so filthy! The atmosphere was cold and sterile. We ordered an Italian lentil soup for our 2year old son, dangerously it was filled with small sharp bones throughout; when I took the soup back to show them the 8bones I had found after only 3 mouthfuls, the lady working behind the counter told me that it was just the way it was meant to be!! She rudely took it from me and we were offered nothing in return. It was such a horrible experience. The coffee I ordered was nice, although after the harsh service we received, nothing could be enjoyed! I think it's sad it's gone so downhill :(

4  Thank Tasha R
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Used to visit here often, but I think new owners have dragged it down.
$4.80 for a miniature takeaway latte, and the service average.
Won't go back.

2  Thank mazsp
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Terrible! $15 for two average coffees &a scroll-coffees which we had to remind them to make. Four customers in the cafe & they managed to forget us. Used to visit this place for a hot chocolate (which they have now taken off menu). will never come back, which is such a shame as I like to support small business

4  Thank Mim A
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Come to the Barossa often to visit family and Blonde Cafe is a regular stop. The place has changed ownership in the not too distant past and let's just say it's still a work in progress. The menu has changed and reduced in options - needs more work and flavours.
Good place for coffee and a snack.....will keep coming back because the coffee is good and local business needs to be supported.