“Staggeringly good coffee!!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Angaston
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Great cafe serving coffee, cake, meals and gourmet produce.
The coffee is the amongst the best I have had anywhere in the last few years - bought some of their beans as a result.
The cakes look great and the salads and meals are fresh and appealing. Worth a visit or two or three

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Was just driving around and we decided to stop for a coffee and saw a cafe that was pretty full on a Sunday morning and thought it was a good indication of what it was like...it was great.

Was asked if we would like a table, and a newly vacated one was quickly cleaned. I ordered coffee and a bacon and egg roll, my fiancee ordered coffee and a brownie. I thought the total cost was pretty decent in price for what we ordered.

The coffee was at the right temperature, not too hot, not too cold. My roll was full of bacon (cooked perfectly) egg and cheese and one of the best I've ever had. My fiancee's brownie was very chocolatey and I had a bite and was tempted to order one myself it was that good.

Certainly well worth the one hour drive from Adelaide just to have a coffee...

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Touring the Barossa Valley (gorgeous) and looking for a brekky spot....could not have been happier than to find this dear little cafe. Delicious brekky and coffee and able to shop for special treats as well.
Very sweet, happy and friendly staff too.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

From the moment we walked in the door it was a place you knew everything would be just right. Service excellent, food coffee and knowledge of area was great
Well done and best place in town

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Breakfast on a Monday hard to find in Angaston, so we ventured in here. Had a simple fried eggs, bacon, sausages and mushrooms on thick toast breakfast. Cooked to perfection, the bacon was the typical tasty smoky bacon you only get fresh from the country, the pork sausages were amazing (probably the best breakfast sausages I have EVER tasted), and I just enjoyed it immensely. Don't drink coffee, so can't comment on that, but breakfast was perfect. My wife's mushrooms were also very good. Highly recommended.