“Not worth while”

Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

We ordered a pizza that came with a salad. We found everything very heavy/rich on the palette. There was nothing refreshing about the meal. I also found a hair in my pizza. I could not continue eating. I did point it out to the waitress and she came back and told me that none of the kitchen staff had that colour hair. She then described the hair, which was basically describing mine and then said maybe it came from the flour. I felt as if she was accusing me of fraud. I was quite offended but just accepted it, paid & left. I hope the manager reads this. Thanks.

3  Thank Lindsay W

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Great service, delicious wines and one of the best steaks I have eaten in my life. Each dish was well presented, good flavor and reasonably sized. Recommended wine pairings were very nice.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

The food in this restaurant was absolutely sensational. Whilst the evening we were there the restaurant was not overly busy the waitress was attentive but not pushy. The meal, was brilliant I had the stuffed quail entree whilst my wife had the scallops. We both had the rack of lamb with some steamed vegetables and roast potatoes. The rack of lamb was delicious good sized portions of everything. Highly recommend trying this restaurant if you are in the area and looking for somewhere special

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Lovely setting , good food, good portions, attentive staff. Took my own wine which they double decanted and the also stopped by to fill glasses.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We arrived for lunch late on a very hot day and after originally sitting outside we moved inside with the help of the very attentive staff.
Both the internal and external seating arrangements were excellent.
This followed through with the wine list and then the fabulous food.
We loved it, but regrettably we never got back to try out the evening meal.
But we will be back next year and will make it a must.
Great food, great wines, great place.