“very good brekky”

The Waterline Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 79 Restaurants in Yeppoon
Cuisines: Asian, Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Multi-award winning Waterline Restaurant is situated at Keppel Bay Marina and boasts the stunning views of the moored vessels in the harbour. All day dining is available from 7am everyday, and evening dining from Wednesday through to Sunday. A visit to The Waterline Restaurant is a must for the ultimate waterfront dining experience.
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I had the poached eggs and bacon with a mug of coffee. Service was quick and meal and coffee were just about the best I've had in a while- tomato relish was an unexpected surprise, very good.
It was good enough that I tempted fate and went back the next day and was not disappointed even though cook and server were different from day before and they were much busier with a couple of groups of boaties chowing down.

1  Thank Michael O

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed dining here and if I was a local I would return again and again. When we arrived there were not enough seats for our party of 6, no problem, the friendly waitress quickly erected a table and chairs in the shade for us and our children. The kids menu is actually healthy! What a miracle! And my children ate everything on their plates. My husband & our friend both raved about the steak sandwich. I had goats cheese tart and it was light and tasty, just what I hoped. Thick shakes were thick and icy, yum. Shame we are not staying longer but I will recommend to my travelling friends.

1  Thank Aussieescaper
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We had a small family wedding recently and decided we would go to the Waterline for lunch after the service. We rang the restaurant to reserve a table 4 days before the event. On arrival we found they had set up a table beautifully for our party in white & yellow, with two simple gorgeous fresh flower displays. The food was spectacular and we enjoyed the experience immensely. The setting is just beautiful with lovely views of the harbour & marina. We were all very impressed. Many thanks to the Waterline for putting a lovely finish on a special day.

1  Thank megg40
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I recently dined at the Waterline on a business trip for lunch - legendary steak sandwich. So impressive was the steak sandwich, I returned for breakfast the next morning. I'm still craving that gruyere polenta cake. Outstanding. Great to experience. I wish I didn't live so far away. Very nice view too. Made me feel like I was on holidays.

1  Thank Krista H
Reviewed May 6, 2013

+We have been there six times previously and it has been good but just went there last Saturday and very disappointed. Ordered crispy skin coral trout which wasn't available and they substitued this with a very tasteless, very small piece of fish which was mounted on a bean and onion fry which was also tasteless. This digusting meal cost $38 and the wine was $12 a glass for a basic moscato. Overpriced and extremely disappointing!!! Won't be going back!

1  Thank Sharon C