“footlights is amazing”

Footlights Theatre Restaurant
More attraction details
Owner description: Footlights combines a brilliant 2 hour comedy show with a delicious 3 course dinner into 1 unforgettable night. Footlights, perfect for any occasion, or just a great night out. Footlights it's for you!
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Last Saturday night was one of the best nights that I've ever experienced in my life. If you want the most perfect restaurant experience ever, this is not for you. If you want an excellent home cooked meal, laughter to the max. and meeting good old fashioned country folk, mixed with a bit of sophistication, This is it. I can't stop thinking about my two weeks in Yeppoon and Footlights.

3  Thank DannyHarcourt

Reviewed July 28, 2012

rib ticking the food was plentiful and tasty the show full of characters that were easily identified and recognized Great value great fun

1  Thank scottmanRockhampton
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Some songs, snacks, skits, meals, fun and laughter. My Dad's birthday, and we took him out, where the corny old gags (think Dad and Dave and vaudeville) set him roaring. Some great songs, good food, excellent family outing. The old theatre posters on the walls add to the atmosphere.

1  Thank Skyring
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We were pleasantly surpised at what this attraction had to offer. 3 course meal and approx 2 hour comedy show. Meal (home cooked style) consisted of choice of 2 entrees 5 mains and 3 desserts plus tea/coffee. $51 got you meal and show (although I believe that there are discounts for group bookings). There is a bar with a good variety of spirits and wines available with reasonable prices. The show probably appeals more to the older audience but we also enjoyed it and I could see my kids (in their late teens early 20s) also enjoying it and getting a laugh. Apparantly this place has been in operation for 30 odd years (by same owners who also do the cooking, write the shows and of course star in them), so must be doing something right! They also have great voices with their singing....except of course when 1 of them deliberately sung off key!! Highly recommend! We will be back on our next visit!

2  Thank Wendy W
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Me and my partner went here and weren't too sure what to expect but we just loved it! The drinks were very well priced (3 bottles later). The meals were home cooked and so tasty. And the entertainment well what can I say... Hilarious! Was great Aussie humour! there was another young couple from the same hotel who also loved it! Would definitely recommend this to anyone who is staying on the Capricorn coast

3  Thank Melaniediprose
footlightsyeppoon, Owner at Footlights Theatre Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2012

Thank you for your fantastic review, we're glad you enjoyed your night with us and we look forward to your return visit.