Allure Stradbroke Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Domain Stradbroke Resort(North Stradbroke Island)
Bay Air Motel(Cleveland)
View Hotel
The Alexandra Hills Hotel(Alexandra Hills)
  • Restaurant
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
All reviewsbeach shackacross the roadbowls clubpoint lookouthome beachgreat place to staysitting areacleaning productswedding guestswalking distancebeautiful beachperfect locationcomfy bedperfect sizegreat spotthe pubwe've stayed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Good sized, clean chalet type accommodation . BBQ would have needed a good clean before I'd have used it. Pool area nice, smaller size as shown on website.

Bus service poor, limited local food options. Cafe on site awful! Basically fries only.

I would probably stay somewhere else if I revisited but that's just due to location.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank affie85
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Reasonably well presented apartment, but not stand-out in terms of cleanliness and maintenance. Outdoor BBQ would not work.
However, we had beautiful bush outlooks from our windows and the apartment was very quiet and peaceful. There is a pathway down to the beach right across the road. You really need a car, as the majority of cafes and restaurants are a few km's away.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank AussieNW
NHenny, General Manager at Allure Stradbroke Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2012

I would like to thank you for your valued feedback about your experience at the All Seasons Stradbroke Island. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. Please note that I will be looking at implementing new strategies to address the topics of cleanliness and maintenance. I can assure you that we work tireless to ensure that your stay within our property is memorable. I do hope that you will give us the opportunity to remedy your concerns and come and stay with us again. Please let me know if you have any queries.

Kind Regards

Naomi Henny

Reviewed June 13, 2012

We stayed in a shack, the room was cold and damp, bed clothes were damp, cushions on chairs were mouldy and smelly from the damp. Towel holder and toilet roll holder were hanging off the wall. The so called on site cafe was closed most of the time we were there so no breakfasts or lunches available it was raining so had no choice but to walk to the next nearest pub for food. overall, not a pleasant experience. The staff are friendly though. It would be nice to have a better selection of foxtel channels too, most of the good ones were blocked.

Room Tip: We stayed in the shacks, it rained for the whole time. They have a tin roof so it was impossible to sleep, might be better in summer.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the All Seasons Stradbroke Island. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At all seasons, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. I would just like to clarify some points that you have made unfortunately we do not own or operate the on site cafe therefore having no control over there operating hours. We do try very hard to assist all guests prior to booking to ensure that they are aware of our surrounds and the location of food venues and suggest that the best way to make the most out of the island is to bring a vehicle. Unfortunately the poor weather that we have no control over contributed heavily to your above stated predicaments. In saying this I will endeavor to look into your valued comments relating to the resort component of your stay.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future. I would also like to offer you a return guest discount of 10% of your next booking. Please feel free to contact me at anytime to discuss the above.

Kind Regards

Naomi Henny

Reviewed June 12, 2012

My My there are some strange people about, who i fear take out there frustration of having a bad day on the property they arrive at.... from my/our (with friends) 1st arrival @ the All Season experience was nothing but perfect (besides the weather being dreadful) reception had phoned to confirm our arrival time (nice touch) and were waiting for us with a very friendly smile & welcome, check in was swift & afficient, and our 4 bed apartment was more than a pleasant suprise (all seasons magnetic island should be demolished) very clean bright and Fully stocked with everything you could possibly want in the kitchen (more than i have @ home) thankfully we were not there to do any cooking so didnt use any of it, every room had a/c which thankfully was a heater most of the time, we ate out all the time even the Bowls club next door was quite good, & we had a great meal @ the Stradbroke hotel 700 mtrs walk away, we were all on a very relaxing break which All Seasons offered, i cant recommend this place enough and we cant wait to return to do more of.... nothing... hopefully with the sun out next time.. thanks guys see you soon.

Room Tip: we had a 4 bed room apt so not sure of what else was on offer.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank fijitaylor45
Reviewed June 6, 2012

We had an awesome weekend away. All seasons was a great family/relaxing place :)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Micthell N

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the All Seasons Stradbroke Island. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back.