We stayed there thinking the accomodation is cheap but linen was dirty, hot water didnt work, Airconditioner made too much noise. It is basically a tired old place thats good for backpackers but not for families looking for value for money accomodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour Side Resort basks in the sun in one of the premier locations on the Gold Coast. Situated directly opposite the harbour-like Gold Coast Broadwater, Harbour Side Resort consists of 50 fully furnished, decorator designed, self-catering holiday apartments and motel-style studio rooms. There is a large resort-style swimming pool, a large separate spa, a shaded entertainment pavilion with two BBQ’s and a half-court tennis court to enjoy without venturing out of the resort.Staying at Harbourside Resort means that you are right in the heart of the Gold Coast's tourist mecca. Close to the Gold Coast Hospital, Griffith and Bond University. Public transport just minutes away. Just 20 minutes drive from Movieworld, Dreamworld, Wet'n'Wild and Whitewater World, just 5 minutes drive from Seaworld and 7 minutes drive from Central Surfers Paradise. Harbour Side Resort is the perfect base from which to explore the beautiful Gold Coast and the surroundings.Harbour Side Resort has studio, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments, which can accommodate from 1 person to a big family of 6 at a convenient location for you to enjoy your next holiday. Check with our reception when you plan your holiday at the Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Harbour Side Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Side Hotel Southport
- Harbour Side Resort Southport, Gold Coast, Australia