Outback Jacks Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I've been here for a dinner with my girlfriend on a monday night.
It was a very peaceful place to eat with an amazing view on the Gold Coast skyline and directly on the river.
Steaks was really good for the value and everyone of the staff was gentle and really cozy.
I'll been there again for sure!

1  Thank Rinaldo S

Reviewed February 7, 2014

We had a Living Social Voucher, paid $35 for 2 mains + bruschetta. Even that was too much. My rump to tough to eat yet still mooing in the middle, should have been medium rare. My steak was cold. My hubby's T bone not too bad. My daughters kids ribs should have read "rib" as there was only 1 single rib on her plate and it was very fatty. I would have been furious if we had to pay full price, $35 bad enough. We will never go back and will not recommend it to anyone. The only good thing was our waitress. She gave great service, I felt sorry for her having to serve up crap food.

1  Thank Vanessa L
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Food was great! Had the wagyu rump and it was cooked exactly how I asked for! The owner was such a nice a guy too and the staff are super friendly. Will for sure be returning!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Absolute rubbish. Medium steaks had the crap cooked out of them and had as much flavour as a boot. Don't try to send it back as they subjected the poor staff to come out and argue that it was pink in the middle, ribs were dry and just pulled on the plate. Service was OK, felt sorry for them having to serve up that rubbish. Wish I had checked reviews first but others obviously had as place was empty.

1  Thank hopethisnamesavailable
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Had a great night out with friends. Beautiful evening to be dinning out side. The view was sensational, my steak was great and the beer was cold. What more could one ask for.