“Great place to spend the week!”

Aqualine Apartments
Reviewed November 28, 2013

A perfect spot. The management were incredibly helpful and friendly. The place immediately felt like home. The apartment was clean, fully equipped, and very comfortable. Whenever we had a question or needed a suggestion, Phil and Karen were knowledgeable and willing to spend all the time we needed for tours, restaurants, etc. I highly recommend Aqualine whether you on holiday, working in the area, or full time! Best wishes and hope to be back someday! Thanks

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Great 2 bedroom apartment. Great location for my 2 boys, especially the playgrounds and water across the road and walking distance to the waterpark. We ate breakfast on the balcony each morning overlooking the water. Plenty of room for my family (my mum and 2 young sons). Kitchen was great, plenty of utensils, dinner ware etc. Very welcoming and friendly managers. Very helpful. Will definitely be back next time we visit. My boys loved the pool and spa area too!, (athough shared with the motel next door, we didn't have any issues with that)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic place to stay on the Gold Coast. Central to everything. The best managers ever... very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. I accidentally left some clothes in the unit and they were posted out to me the next day. Rooms very comfortable and spacy. Kitchen had everything you need. Thanks for a great holiday.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Couldn't find anywhere by the beach to stay for just two nights so ended up here. Lovely welcoming people who really did make the place special. Every utensil you could need to cook was there. We ate breakfast on our balcony over looking the water. We had a two bedroom on the 4th floor which had good views. Good foxtel selection as well. I thought we would need a car but you are so close to the bus stops and Australia fair that wasn't necessary. The apartments are nicely furnished, good beds- not huge rooms but adequate size for us two. Four people eg two young kids would be fine in these rooms.
The pool facilities are great but are shared with the motel next door. The manager took on our feedback about this and I'm sure both places can work together to create some better adherence to the pool rules.
If the pool was private I would not be able to fault this place one bit.
In any case we will be back.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I stayed here for work and have no problems recommending the place to others. My apartment was clean and the living accommodation was ample. The bedroom was a tad small so I left my suitcase in the lounge area plus I didn't have much drawer space for clothes. No drama though.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Was a last minute stay and received a last minute deal which was great, managers very nice and friendly. Very clean room, spacious.........very well equipped kitchen...didn't get a chance to use the pool but it looked nice and clean. would go back and stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lisa O
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Thank you so much aqualine apartments you made our holiday fantastic.Fantastic customer service would definetely stay with you guys again.Also very reasonably priced.Would highly recommend aqualine apartments.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Southport
Meriton Suites Southport
Quality Hotel Mermaid Waters
Quality Hotel Mermaid Waters
#1 of 1 in Mermaid Waters
Crystal Bay on the Broadwater

Been to Aqualine Apartments? Share your experiences!