“Clean, nice modern apartment”

Aqualine Apartments
Reviewed November 29, 2012

This is a service apartment style property with full kitchen, dishwasher and washing machine. Cutlery is also provided. Modern, clean and new. Faces the water way so the view is quite nice and you can see people para gliding. We were however given a room on low floor so can hear the road nice at night. The bed room doors had no lock so it was a little inconvenient as we went with a kid. Have to clear our own rubbish as well. Other than these, we are happy with the 2 bed room apartment

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
PhilGordon, Manager at Aqualine Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and we certainly appreciate it. You've raised a couple of very important points that are very relevant for anyone considering booking with us in the future.
1) We are located on a busy road so apartments on the road side of our complex will get traffic noise. This can be alleviated by closing the doors and putting the a/c on but nonetheless it is there. Apartments on the road side face the Broadwater and have spectacular views which is why many guests prefer these apartments. If you want a quiet apartment you can request one at the back of the complex and these apartments still have lovely water views from the balconies.

2)Our apartments are serviced weekly and not daily. This is reflected in the very reasonable prices that we offer for our apartments. Just check the rate you will pay for a fully self contained apartment with great views that has daily servicing with fresh linen and towels. If daily servicing is important to you and having your rubbish taken out each day then Aqualine Apartments is not the choice for you.

It's reviews like yours that really help Trip Advisor users make informed choices and once again I thank you for that.

Kind Regards,

Phil

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I recently stayed at the Aqualine Apartments on a business trip for 4 days. The apartment was tastefully decorated, very clean and close to amenities. I found the Hosts to be very helpful and informative. I would highly recommend staying at the Aqualine Apartments.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I booked the day before arriving and during school holidays. Very impressed with the price and quality. Travelled with my two children and we had a one bedroom apartment. It was spacious and fully equiped with kitchen and laundry facilities that were put to good use. Great security as I had accidently left the key in the door overnight and there was no incident. You only get access to your own floor and carpark. Very easy to find Karen's instructions were clear and precise. Driving to the theme parks was easy as was the access to Australia fair shopping centre. Highly recommend and will definately stay again if in the Gold Coast.

Room Tip: Our room faced the road which didn't bother me at all but if you prefer not to have any traffic...
Reviewed October 18, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Quickbeds
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Our trip was organised with family in mind and a neice of my brother's suggested Aqualine and I thank her very much. With Rellies and friends from Adelaide, Murray bridge and Gemfields of Queensland. we occupied several appartments and had a very good time. While the young and young at Heart did the theme parks the olds did other things. We found the apartments very servicable and the hosts very friendly. The appartment we stayed in was very spacious and comfortable and price wise was excellent. I have stayed in Dongas in Van parks that cost more.

Room Tip: If you do not like road noise be certain to get a rear appartment but you miss the views of the broa...
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I stayed here whilst attending a course in the same building. The apartment was large, airy, clean. Having the owners, Karen and Phil on site, it made the stay extra special as it was like visiting old friends, it has a wonderful personal touch and there is great attention to detail. Beautiful location for walks, close enough to go out for dinner and see the action of The Gold Coast but far enough away to not be part of the loud mad crowd. My apartment did not have a view of the pool or the broadwater, but instead I had a huge balcony. I felt like I could have stayed there forever. Only downside was that I did not have a vehicle and it is quite a walk to go and get supplies. The kitchen was so lovely and large I wanted to use it. Restaurants are in walking distance however. I will definitely always stay at Aqualine, it is a little gem!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2012

It is our 2nd stay here is 18 months (with 2 young children) and this time our stay involved 6 different family groups all converging on the Aqualine Apartments for a well deserved break. Phil and Karen are wonderful hosts and are full of great advice and knowledge of the local area. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and well equipped with kitchen utensils and crockery (including platters and salad bowls). My only complaint is that I am used to different window coverings at home and found that the vertical blinds in our room ensured an early start to each morning.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Southport
Meriton Suites Southport
Alpha Sovereign Hotel
#19 of 33 in Surfers Paradise
Crystal Bay on the Broadwater
Arrival Accommodation Centre

Been to Aqualine Apartments? Share your experiences!