“Choo Choo”

Sushi Train Central
Ranked #15 of 93 Restaurants in Redcliffe
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Try and get there on a Tuesday there is normally a Queue but well worth it once inside , if you cant get there on a tuesday pop in for lunch or dinner , my wife nearly derailed the train getting to the prawns once

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I travel to Sushi Train Central in Redcliffe nearly every Tuesday. The selection is good and the Staff are friendly. Love the Tuesday deals too. Every experience is a good one at Sushi Train Central.

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Hidden away in "fountain Court" is a little piece of Japan. We went on Tuesday as we here about the food, and discoved a queue and had to wait for a seat. We were not dissapointed the speedy service was matched by the food. It was good. Really good. It is very popular and the that the Sushi train is not higher ranked here on trip advisor surprised me - but I am happen to keep it a secret ! It is always busy and very popular with the locals - including me ! Go there !

1  Thank Coolmango
Reviewed March 26, 2013

While we did not eat inhouse here we did purchase a number of different dishes to eat in our hotel room. A selection of 8 different dishes was ordered and each one was very tasty. We had no regrets about ordering there although there was a wait to get our order as the restaurant was busy inhouse. Prices were very reaonable and I would certainly eat/order here again.