“Great place for lunch”

Brick Bistro Bar
Ranked #15 of 94 Restaurants in Redcliffe
Cuisines: Australian, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Contemporary waterfront venue featuring a diverse range of share plates, gourmet burgers & classic housemade dishes. Featuring an eclectic wine list, craft beer & innovative cocktails.
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We joined a couple of our friends who had traveled down from Brizzy for lunch and all had the Barramundi and chips for lunch. The Brick is right on the waterfront and we sat outside with terrific views of Moreton Bay. The meal was great and good value too. Our friends were that impressed, they said they may consider moving down to Redcliffe if that's the standard of the local restaurants.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Our family of 21 people met a brick bistro bar in Redcliffe for cocktails and tappas in between wedding celebrations. The manager was very helpful in suggesting what to order and we were thoroughly impressed with everything he brought out to us. Fantastic place and definitely don't miss out on the pork belly. Family friendly especially when we had 11 kids but in respect for other customers, we sat outside and the kids had their own table. The view is amazing. The happy hour cocktails incredible. Don't walk past this place.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My wife and I were over from UK and we had a couple of beers here on market day (asked for a special glass for her indoors, remember Mark?) Came back a couple of evenings later with our daughter, who lives here, cos we enjoyed the friendliness of all the staff and had a brilliant selection of Tapas. Came back again for cocktails another night which were special, I really liked the coffee martini, 3 off!!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Came down from the Sunshine Coast to visit my girlfriend and we decided to find a nice little bistro to have some lunch. After stumbling upon Brick we were invited to come in and sit down. Drinks were served right away and service was really prompt and friendly. I ordered the Fish and chips and my girlfriend ordered the chicken burger; although it took a while to come out, the wait was definitely worth it. Beautiful, crisp batter on the fresh fish and wonderful house-made tartare sauce. The chicken burger was to die for, and the house-made aioli finished the burger off excellently. House salad, all fresh with a nice vinaigrette to dress. Perfect seasoning on everything. Lots of options for diners with special dietary requirements. I will definitely recommend Brick to all friends and family, and intend to come back soon.

1  Thank Nick
Reviewed March 27, 2014

This pleasant little bistro is situated at the centre of the Suttons Beach area at Redcliffe. The morning I visited it was part of the reserved area in which the markets were being held so parking was off street and fairly easy to find in the council car par about 5 minutes walk. The selection of beer was limited but as with the soft drinks was very chilled. The service was polite and prompt. I opted for the Barramundi and chips. The meal was fresh and served hot. The serving was possibly small for the price but all in all I was satisfied with the location, service and quality of food. I would return if visiting the area again. A nice place to spend part of Sunday morning reading the Sunday papers.