“A cafe with a restaurant quality chef !”
Review of Reddy Kebabs Cafe

Reddy Kebabs Cafe
Ranked #12 of 94 Restaurants in Redcliffe
Cuisines: Turkish, Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Had brekky Wednesday morning. A fine range of choices, even for our gluten/dairy/soy intolerant 4yo!
The service was friendly and prompt, the bacon was crispy, the yolks runny, and the hollandaise was to die for (the savoury mince was outstanding too ! They wouldn't tell us what the deliciously unusual flavour was...) Plus each meal comes with a surprise they don't mention on the menu -mwah.
Combined with a bay-view, we're DEFINITELY going back...

1  Thank Ferenc E

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I have been coming here for 6 months and it continually serves the best coffee in Redcliffe. Food pretty good too.

1  Thank Fionaed
Reviewed December 3, 2013

When you see the name 'kebabs' in the title of a cafe, eggs benedict is not the first thing that springs to mind. My cousin and I recently visited Redcliffe and went for a walk one morning looking for our favourite thing...eggs benedict! I must say that I am an eggs benedict nut (see my other reviews) and this one was among the best ever! Apart from the amazing breakfast the friendliness of the staff and their pleasant demeanour in which they interacted with us made it a very pleasant dining experience. A smile goes a long way,

1  Thank Michael T
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Usually I would go to a Kebab Place late at night after a few drinks. But Reddy Kebabs Café is one to visit at anytime. Their breakfasts are extraordinarily special and a must if you are in Redcliffe. Prices too are reasonable and the staff are a delight. Highly recommend.

2  Thank Bruce H
Reviewed October 9, 2013

My partner and I stayed in Radcliffe for two nights. We were in Radcliffe for two breakfast sessions. Morning one we chose to eat at reddys as their boardwalk menu stood out to us as simple and affordable. I was over the moon when my eggs benedict came out with a side of fruit yum yum. Quick service, wonderful staff and a nice atmosphere. Morning 2 we just couldn't go anywhere else. See you next visit!

1  Thank Manda H