“Authentic Italian”

The Rustic Olive
Ranked #1 of 94 Restaurants in Redcliffe
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are an authentic Italian restaurant serving traditional and modern cuisine. Pastas, Pizzas, Steak, Seafood, Risottos, Salads and more...with so much to choose from, its hard to have room for delicious coffees & desserts. BYO on the waterfront, come and see for yourself!
Reviewed January 30, 2014

We were recommended here in NZ to go to The Rustic Olive for the best Italian food while on holiday there, so we did. The place is so busy & booking ahead is recommended. We had great service from friendly well organized staff & excellent food at good prices, most enjoyable.
BYO charges are really reasonable & bringing your own birthday cakes is welcomed & celebrated with the staff beautifully, thank you.
The only negative for us was the really noisy group by us, perhaps asking noisy groups to keep it down a bit could be considered or moving clients where more appropriate & yes there was room.
Overall a good meal & night out, thank you.

Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

We had a good experience at the rustic olive.
The location was great & the atmosphere was good, the meals and their prices were average for an Australian Italian restaurant and we found the service to be very good. Overall, it was a pleasant evening out.

1  Thank waalitj
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I came here on Saturday to celebrate his coming home from work.
We drove past the front of the restaurant and it was packed at 2:15pm. We decided to try it anyway.

Once we parked however and walked the short distance, the large group that was just there has left, so we got a quiet table right in the front corner.

My husband ordered the seafood platter, and I got the prawn salad.

Both meals came out together about 14minutes after ordering.

The seafood platter my husband ate was large and plentiful. He enjoyed every part of his meal, and his only negative comment was "not enough aioli".

My prawn salad was absolutely divine, complete with 5 crusted and fried prawns ontop. I enjoyed every bite.

Our whole meal came under $50, and for the quality of it all, we wernt fussed one bit.

We can't believe we have never been to this place before, and we can't wait to go back.

1  Thank xxSjayxx
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Such a diverse menu and so many delicious choices. It is always packed so make sure you book. You wont be hungry after dining here and left overs the next day are still delicious!

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Came out for a nice birthday dinner without kids...booked here because we have been many times in the past but really wish we went elsewhere. Reef n Beef medium came out rare in the centre, so much blood it put me off my meal so my veal went to waste whilst I ate the side salad. Offered complimentary dessert which declined so they took entrees off, a big 11.50....still cost me 75 for two of the worst meals we have ever had here!!!!

2  Thank Rocca14