“Amazing lunch”

The Rustic Olive
Ranked #1 of 94 Restaurants in Redcliffe
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are an authentic Italian restaurant serving traditional and modern cuisine. Pastas, Pizzas, Steak, Seafood, Risottos, Salads and more...with so much to choose from, its hard to have room for delicious coffees & desserts. BYO on the waterfront, come and see for yourself!
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

We headed out to redcliffe for the day and stopped by the rustic olive, were greeted by the waitstaff at the door, were seated imediatly. Had coffees to start which was probably the best coffee I have had in years, food was fast but I couldn't fault the service, from when we first stepped foot in the place to when we left. I know why the place was so busy!! Will defenatly be returning...

1  Thank brisbanegirl93

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Not our first visit here and won't be our last. Today was a public holiday in QLD and a glorious sunny day - the perfect day for an alfresco lunch overlooking the water! We weren't disappointed, despite a very crowded restaurant and us with no booking.

We shared a bread then ordered a seafood risotto and the main special which was a delicious veal dish with ham, mushrooms and a creamy sauce sitting on a bed of rosemary & garlic roasted potatoes. Yum! Finished off with a smooth coffee each and it was a lovely way to spend a few hours.

Service was super fast and friendly yet we certainly weren't rushed, even with the crowds.

The Rustic Olive is a great place for a casual lunch on a beautiful winter's day :D

1  Thank kaz600
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I will never visit this restaurant and advise everyone to do the same! I waited over one hour for my remaining pizza to be returned to me to take home. A member of my group ended up asking where it was as everyone else's had been returned. When it was finally brought to the table it was basically thrown on the table in a very crumbled piece of alfoil. The reaction from the manager/owner the next day when I phoned to advise I was not happy with the service is what really upset me. I told him what had happened and he basically accused me of lying! hIs words were "I don't know where you are getting this from, my staff would not do something like that"He was rude, arrogant and aggressive! I even offered to drive down to show him the disgusting presentation of the pizza, but he was not interested. Sam, I am not a liar and I suggest you attend a course in Public Relations, shame on you!

3  Thank Lorna B
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Good authentic Italian food. Not fine dining, nor does it claim to be. Cool decor, if a little small. Have been a few times now annd will be back again

Reviewed August 6, 2013

A well patronised restaurant that can be hard to get a booking in. The staff will endeavour to squeeze you in somewhere.Speedy service.The menu is the usual Italian fare and cooked averagely.
It is BYO as well. It is modestly priced. Taking everything in to consideration you will not be disappointed for what you get for the price.