“Great Italian by the seaside”
Review of The Rustic Olive

The Rustic Olive
Ranked #1 of 93 Restaurants in Redcliffe
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are an authentic Italian restaurant serving traditional and modern cuisine. Pastas, Pizzas, Steak, Seafood, Risottos, Salads and more...with so much to choose from, its hard to have room for delicious coffees & desserts. BYO on the waterfront, come and see for yourself!
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband and I together with 2 very close friends met for lunch. This is our friends favourite place. We all enjoyed superb pasta dishes with great sauces full of flavour. Fresh ingredients, plenty of seafood, tender veal to name just a few tasty ingredients. My friends favourite dessert is panacotta which after a little taste I wish I had ordered it. Always next time. My husband just loved his gelati. I had yummy sticky date pud. The atmosphere and decor along with the very friendly attentive staff left us content and wanting to come back soon.
We have just retired and have relocated to the peninsular and can't wait to tell our friends about this great place.

There are newer reviews for The Rustic Olive

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I had a pasta and my partner had the steak. The steak was a bit unevenly cooked due it's different thicknesses but was still very enjoyable. The pasta was fresh and full of flavour.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We are regulars at the Rustic and Always Love it, outlooks over Moreton Bay is a great place for Lunch Dinner or Coffee and Cake, Great service and Sam the owner is usually wondering around to make sure everyone is happy and helping out.

Get there and experience this Lovely place, they have just moved into new premises along the front and is fantastic. Is BYO.

Kristine & Andy
Redcliffe Qld

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Really tasty meals. One of my fav places to eat Italian locally. Chef willing to subsitute items and mix your meal on request. Good portion size. Space is a little small but gives you a cosy feeling to sit close to other diners and you feel that you are in an italian home, Recommend to everyone.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Only a small place, but enhanced by the footpath dinning area. Staff were very friendly and helpful, and make changes to the food served, such as BBQ sauce for a pizza, change the spaghetti for fettuccine, no problem. The menu is very extensive through all thenitalian dishes, but also a steak porterhouse as well. Prices were very good, with large serves and great taste.

1  Thank Wayne R