“Redefined no longer exists, but is now the Rustic Olive”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Redefined Cafe Bar Restaurant - CLOSED

Redefined Cafe Bar Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Australian, Cafe, European
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Redefined Restaurant prides itself on showcasing a myriad of creative seafood and Australian meals inspired by European cuisine using only the freshest local produce. Over the past 20 years the Head Chef has supplied premium seafood products to Australia's finest restaurants, and now uses his expertise of the industry to ensure only the most exquisite seafood is served at Redefined.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Redefined no longer exists, but is now the Rustic Olive”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The Rustic Olive is the best Italian you will find, great service and food. The owner is also very customer focused.

• Visited May 2014

Brisbane
“Redefined no longer exists”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Was very disappointed to find that Redefined is no longer in redcliffe, it has completely closed down. The rustic olive has now moved to where Redefined used to be. A shame to see another Awesome redcliffe restaurant closed down.

• Visited August 2012
Brisbane, Australia
“Redefined is not in Redcliffe Pde any more.”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Redefined was where Rustic Olive now is. I don't know if they moved or closed down. It was ok very large indoor and out door space. They made good coffee

Visited December 2012
Brisbane, Australia
“Incredibly poor service, nice food”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Upon arriving, we were informed that the kitchen was about to close...at 7.30pm...despite having booked for 7.30pm, due to bad weather. After driving for over half an hour in the rain to get there, not the greeting I was after. We were given our menus & I also asked to see the Tapas menu but was told that the Tapas menu is for functions only. I informed them that when I made the booking, I specifically asked if the Tapas menu was available & was told it was. A quick trip to the kitchen by our waiter & they were able to accommodate, with some changes. Unfortunately, the change were to the dishes I wanted so I decided not to bother with the tapas (the whole reason I went there). We ordered the scallops & chorizo + the chicken for entree - both nice. Lamb & Bugs for mains - the lamb was fabulous & cooked to perfection. However, the service was so unwelcoming &, at times, a bit rude. After mains, I was debating dessert but when it seemed all too much bother for the waiter & waitress, I called for the bill & went elsewhere for dessert & a cocktail. Although the food was good, it wasn't good enough to overlook the service. I would never return to Redefined.

• Visited February 2012
Clontarf, Australia
“Pricey for what you get”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

The food isn't bad but a bit pricey considering there are more affordable options nearby. I like their brekky menu like pancakes and omellette.