“QQ Sushi Nerang”

QQ Sushi Noodle
Ranked #50 of 69 Restaurants in Nerang
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Have eaten at QQ Sushi in Nerang several times and the food is always very tasty and the serving sizes are generous. It is a very small place and I generally get take away but you can eat in, overlooks a car park in a small street so not very interesting.

1  Thank LoveGC
Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

I stumbled over QQ Sushi just after they opened last month. I have been back every week since. And I have referred as many friends as possible to keep this truly authentic Japanese cuisine open. The owners enthusiasm for customers and the flavours in their food is some of the best I've enjoyed. I can honestly say I've never enjoyed finer Katsu. And it seems word is catching on.....not a spare seat and a line up this week! I can see a change of location on the horizon to accommodate the growing clientele and maybe a sit down dinner opportunity - I just hope they stay in Nerang!