“"A Relaxing Treat"”

Ranked #1 of 1 Nerang B&B and Inns
Toowoomba, Australia
“"A Relaxing Treat"”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

A wonderful weekend away with warm and friendly hosts. Robert & Caroline have created a cosy, inviting atmosphere which I thoroughly enjoyed. A French breakfast on the deck (that I will talk about for years to come - thank you Robert!) surrounded by Australia bushland and native birds, home made preserves and traditional brewed coffee - this is what the weekend is for!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Melinda B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Bundaberg, Queensland, Australia
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Just spent last week-end at Riviera and it was fabulous. Comfy warm bed, wonderful hospitality and the most delectable french breakfasts. Caroline and Robert are wonderful hosts and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay, especially breakfast. If available you MUST try Robert's homemade paw paw jam, it was sooooo yummy, and did I mention the amazing breakfasts? Tracey

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Tracey M
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My girlfriend and I had a perfect weekend away at this wonderful B & B. A beautiful queenslander in the Gold Coast hinterland. The hosts were extremely welcoming and friendly but knew the importance of space. You get a real sense of privacy regardless of other guests. The french food was delicious. The dinner as an extra was insanely delicious. Located about 30 mins from beaches & national parks it was a beautiful home base that you had to tear yourself away from to see the sights. It's a refined little oasis inside a bigger one.

We loved it!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Monet room - perfect for couples. A small but very suitable single main bedroom wit...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank rothwell_adam
Mission Beach, Australia
Reviewed August 15, 2013

in the forest, with the early visit of wonderful tropical birds, not far from the goldcoast and the beaches, we found a amazing and beautiful house with lovely hosts who like to talk, to cook, and to smile. We were sad to leave !

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed June 16, 2013

With the warm hospitality of the host Caroline, it was a perfect experience for the kids and the family coming from Singapore. It was a great get-away from the hustle of city life and a good rub with nature. A perfect therapeutic experience!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank senghuat
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Caroline gave us a warm welcome to her beautiful Queenslander with comfortable rooms & spacious bathroom set in the most lush and magnificent gardens. We visited off-season but I thought I'd love to return and spend time in the pretty pool set amid all the greenery and flowers.
I arrived with a very sore neck and shoulder and Stephano, the son of the household and remedial masseur managed to squeeze me in after dinner for a massage where he worked wonders for me. He saved my trip by releasing nearly of my pain in just 1 session where normally a course of treatment would have been needed! I've had many a massage and I was most impressed! As well as being very pleasant and professional Stephano has a real gift for massage, and I highly recommend him whether you're on the stiff side or just wish to enjoy the benefits of a wonderful massage from a talented masseur whilst you're away. Reasonably priced too. We enjoyed our stay at Riviera very much, and Caroline is a lovely person and most hospitable. A real find!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed February 15, 2013

My husband and I, along with my father and sister stayed with the Riviera B&B over the Christmas period 2012.
It had been quite a number of years since we had all been together to celebrate Christmas given different geographical locations, so venue was crucial. We were looking for somewhere, quiet, convenient, and that would offer an experience, and Riviera was perfect.
Hosts Robert and Caroline are open and friendly.
We enjoyed continental breakfasts, Robert's pancakes, with parrots from the surrounding bush flew in to join us.
We spent an unforgettable evening dining on Robert's french cuisine under the stars.
And in the mornings ran along the road outside of the B&B and were even joined on more than one occasion by a kangaroo or two.
Riviera is tucked away in the bush, but only a 5 minute drive to local amenities. Gold Coast Beeches and other tourist attractions are easily accessible with a car.
The rooms are clean, comfortable, and spacious. There is a shared lounge and pool. Wifi is also available.
Staying at the Riviera B&B definitely made the trip an enjoyable one. If we return to Gold Coast, we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nerang
RACV Royal Pines Resort
Nerang Town & Country Motel
Mercure Gold Coast Resort
InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort
The Mouses House Rainforest Retreat
O'Reilly's Rainforest Retreat, Mountain Villas and Lost World Spa

Been to Riviera B&B? Share your experiences!