“Life time experience”

Stunt Park
Ranked #3 of 9 things to do in Nerang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: World-Class Stunt Academy and Exciting Action Experiences – Obstacle Park
Reviewed November 16, 2016

Are you looking for something to blow your mind. Perhaps wanting to get involved in the fIlm industry as a stunt performer. I was looking for that and I found it right here at the stunt park/ academy . I was looking for a new challenge. Something rewarding. Something thrilling and exciting. I did the 2 week professional course and gained all this and so much more. I met some awesome life time friends that were on the same page as me. I worked with amazing, professional, knowledgeable instructors and stunt coordinators. Never a dull moment. Each day was exciting where I learnt in a jam packed course a variety of new skills I can now carry with me throughout my journey. Never ever did I think that someday I would be leaping off a big tower on to a air bag or set on fire in the most safest environment. What a thrill that was. I get a buzz just thinkin about it. I'm currently training and practicing everything I learnt and in a few months time I will be reuniting with all my stunt friends in Hollywood to do the advanced course . I cannot wait Highly recommend it. Will not be disappointed. So stop procrastinating. Don't hesitate. Take the big leap and enjoy the thrill of this exciting stunt world .

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank richie663
Aus_Stunt_Park, Owner at Stunt Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2016

Richie we are so glad you enjoyed the course & we are super excited to train with you again at the Hollywood advanced course! Keep up the great work mate, you're going to go far!

Reviewed October 26, 2016

I recently did my 2nd course at the academy (2 week professional) & it was absolutely the best thing I've ever done! I learnt so much in those 2 weeks, valuable education for someone like myself who is keen to work in the stunt industry. In addition to the extensive training, I met an awesome bunch of like-minded people from all over the world, all walks of life, between 15 & 50 years old, who will all be mates for life after sharing such a life-changing experience. Colin & his instructors are of world-class standards & I highly recommend the Australian Stunt Academy for anyone looking to further their skills as a professional or try something new & exhilarating as a visiting thrill-seeker!

1  Thank Staffo78
Aus_Stunt_Park, Owner at Stunt Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2016

Thanks @Staffo78, we're glad you enjoyed the course & would love to see you visit the Stunt Park again! We offer regular stunt training sessions for all ages/levels in addition to an advanced Pro course in Hollywood each year, which may be of interest to you being one of our Academy Graduates.