“Best Experience ever!”

Stunt Park
Ranked #3 of 9 things to do in Nerang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: World-Class Stunt Academy and Exciting Action Experiences – Obstacle Park
Reviewed October 26, 2016

I recently did my 2nd course at the academy (2 week professional) & it was absolutely the best thing I've ever done! I learnt so much in those 2 weeks, valuable education for someone like myself who is keen to work in the stunt industry. In addition to the extensive training, I met an awesome bunch of like-minded people from all over the world, all walks of life, between 15 & 50 years old, who will all be mates for life after sharing such a life-changing experience. Colin & his instructors are of world-class standards & I highly recommend the Australian Stunt Academy for anyone looking to further their skills as a professional or try something new & exhilarating as a visiting thrill-seeker!

1  Thank Staffo78
Aus_Stunt_Park, Owner at Stunt Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2016

Thanks @Staffo78, we're glad you enjoyed the course & would love to see you visit the Stunt Park again! We offer regular stunt training sessions for all ages/levels in addition to an advanced Pro course in Hollywood each year, which may be of interest to you being one of our Academy Graduates.