“fantastic service, food & coffee”
Review of Toast Espresso Bar

Toast Espresso Bar
Gold Coast, Australia
“fantastic service, food & coffee”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I was recommended to visit this cafe by a local. I have been to many cafes in Maryborough but was looking for somewhere better.

I first tried a quick morning coffee before work. The staff were welcoming while the venue was clean and well set-up. I liked the look of the lunch menu so planned to return.

I went back for lunch. The staff welcomed me and asked if I wanted the same coffee that I had in the morning. I was very impressed that not only did they recall I was there but they remembered my drink.

In regards to the lunch menu, I picked from their menu board and sat down with my coffee to glance over the paper. A few minutes later, my lunch was brought over and it smelt delicious. I was very happy with their food and wish I could have stayed longer.

Great work folks. I look forward to eating and drinking when next in town.

• Visited October 2012