โ€œFelt like Thai tonightโ€
Review of Thai on Ipswich

Thai on Ipswich
Ranked #10 of 315 Restaurants in Ipswich
Reviewed June 8, 2018

Reviewed on TripAdvisor The atmosphere and the decor plus the smell in the restaurant as I walked in was great The staff was great and had prawn crackers and water on the table asap Had a crispy pork dish which was excellent and a pad Thai that was not to my expectations Family friendly place wheelchair accessible I'd go again $$$ Was good

1  Thank Phillip M

Reviewed May 5, 2018

Decided to eat out tonight and had no clue where to go. Thai on Ipswich was the winner and it was delicious. Water and a plate of prawn crackers delivered on arrival. One of our party is coeliac and there were plenty of choices. Chicken satay sticks for the GF delicious loads of sauce full of nuts, mixed entree for me coconut prawn, fish cake, spring roll and curry puff. Main meal crab fried rice, stir fry veg with tofu and prawn and scallop green curry in a coconut! The food was delicious and we will definitely come back!

2  Thank Mandy G
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

This is my second review for this restaurant.
Came for lunch on my wife birthday
Delicious meal,
Service good,
Will be back again and again
Keep up d good work guys

1  Thank Chandan C
Reviewed April 8, 2018

Could not fault the service meal was super fresh, constantly checking if we required anything very polite with smiles, pleasant atmosphere could hear yourself think and enjoy a conversation. We are definitely booking here for our celebration.

1  Thank AnnetteC1000
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here for the first time and it was great.Ordered a meal cooked in a ginger sauce.Delicious.Also had one of the favorites with flat noodles,veges,chicken,caramelised soy sauce.Yum!But ....The next time we went to eat the same food it was so different.No flavour and very average.I am really disappointed and at this stage I won't be going back.