“Save yourself the hassle and don't book” 1 of 5 bubbles

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Brisbane
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Save yourself the hassle and don't book”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

I would advise against anyone ever booking with Pro Rally Experience. My girlfriend bought a half day stunt driving experience for me for my birthday last July and I was so excited until I began to deal with James the owner. When you book there is a warning that they don't own the track so sometimes your experience may be postponed. I booked in in Aug and my first booking was postponed, I tried several times to reschedule and over and over again getting told that James would calll me back when he was at his computer do to the booking, still the only way I rescheduled was by me continuing to call until I caught James at the right time. My experience was still postponed again due to unknown reasons to re-book again resulted in emails, and phone calls galore. I then received an email at 2:37am on a Sunday morning saying that I had to be at Willowbank by 6am the same day for my experience. I responded that this was unacceptable and there was no way that they could or should expect me to check my email at 2:37am. I tried several times to book over the next few weeks with no success. I then received an email a few weeks later with a bunch of dates and asking for my availability to come in. I responded with 7 options of Sundays that i was available. Again I waited and waited and received an email almost a month later with a date in January. I thought finally I can do this. I arrived on the Sunday after and hour and 20min drive at the time I was told and was a little shocked to not see any stunt cars only a rally car. James came over to me and looked at my voucher and said "you are going to hate me but we arent stunt driving this week that is next week" I asked if he was joking and told him of the horrible story of my experience with his company so far. He then promised me a refund and asked that I contact him the following day to process it. I contacted him on the Monday and provided my details for a direct deposit he said no worries I will do it today. Nothing I contacted him again on Wednesday and again he said he was out and would call me right back. nothing. So i contacted him on Friday and he said he would do it and again nothing. I contacted him again the following week and every time he had some new excuse as to why he hadn't transferred me the money. I finally after another week of this I got in contact with Tripadeal who the voucher had been purchased from. They informed me that this story was not unique, they had in fact received several complaints exactly the same as mine for this company and they were removing all affiliation with James and Pro Rally but would first help me get my refund. I have no idea what this experience is like an honestly if the way James runs Pro Rally is anything to go by I dont want to know.

Visited January 2014