“In a word.... home”

Cuisines: Seafood, Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 13, 2013

As an American ex-pat, I had really high hopes when I looked at the menu, and the food did not disappoint in the slightest. The staff were courteous and our food arrived well within a reasonable amount of time, and the restaurant ws pretty busy. The wings were excellent, the best I've had in 9 years of living in Australia, and even made me a touch homesick :) The burgers were great and definitely worth the money spent. Would definitely recommend this establishment to anyone wanting to try food authentic to the US in a laid-back Aussie setting.

3  Thank AmyLynne0728

Reviewed December 10, 2013

This is the fourth time I’ve eaten breakfast at Lime 5 Nine and once again it was amazing! Normally when you go to a restaurant with a large group there’s always a mix up with meals, long delays, meals missing, etc…. NOT at Lime 5 Nine, no problems at all!

The food all came out together; and most importantly it was all hot and delicious! The staff are friendly, the meals are very substantial in size (especially for the low prices!) and the freshly squeezed juices are one of my favourites.

For the coffee lovers out there, you can be assured they know how to brew a great cup (confirmed by the multiple coffee drinkers in our group… who are all ‘coffee snobs’). Highly recommend Lime 5 Nine!

1  Thank GN V
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were very happy with the quality of our meals and the price. The cold drink range is quite poor and for supermarket cans is pricey. Overall our visit was enjoyable

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We visit Lime59 nearly every weekend, my mother, myself and my two children LOVE IT!

The price is amazing, the food is amazing, the young fella there who works on the weekends is very helpful and always attends to us.

We have given up the coffee club for lime95.

we are yet to try dinner., but the dinner menu does sound tasty. This is easily the best breakfast place in Ipswich!

Keep up the good work Team :)

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Awesome place, big breakfast was delicious and plentiful, I couldn't eat it all and I am a big eater. Nice coffee and good service.

1  Thank MAAA14782