“The chicken and cheese biscuit”

Stuart's Family Grill
Ranked #21 of 41 Restaurants in Roxboro
Roxboro, North Carolina
“The chicken and cheese biscuit”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

The food at Stuart's is delicious, but the chicken and cheese biscuit is quite possibly the best I have ever had!

• Visited February 2014

“good breakfast”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Husband and I go here for breakfast, we both enjoy the low key atmosphere. Food is good....typical breakfast food...biscuits are huge, non greasy, and DELISH....Tenderloin biscuit is good, but my personal favorite is their chicken biscuit with tomato and cheese...YUMMY! Much preferred to Biscuitville, Bojangles, Hardees, and the like...if for no other reason it's local, and I prefer to support local restaurants.

• Visited August 2012
“over rated by many.”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

If you want your food in a plastic bowl or paper wrap, this is your place.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Okay breakfast place in Roxboro”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I was in the area on business and went with some coworkers to get a quick bite for breakfast. The restaurant itself wasn't too shabby on the inside, like some of the hole in the wall places that I frequent for breakfast.

Food was comparable to Bojangles..didn't blow me away. I had a chicken biscuit that was pretty good. Hash browns were the same you could get at McDonalds. Had some coffee and it wasn't particularly good. If I had to choose between Stuarts and Bojangles, I'd go with Stuarts since I prefer to give my business to local chains over regional/national brands.

• Visited April 2012
“Good fast food option”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Stuarts has good breakfast foods..giant biscuits, good sweet tea, and good hot dogs. Try the chicken and cheese biscuit for breakfast.