“Okay breakfast place in Roxboro”

Stuart's Family Grill
Ranked #23 of 42 Restaurants in Roxboro
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I was in the area on business and went with some coworkers to get a quick bite for breakfast. The restaurant itself wasn't too shabby on the inside, like some of the hole in the wall places that I frequent for breakfast.

Food was comparable to Bojangles..didn't blow me away. I had a chicken biscuit that was pretty good. Hash browns were the same you could get at McDonalds. Had some coffee and it wasn't particularly good. If I had to choose between Stuarts and Bojangles, I'd go with Stuarts since I prefer to give my business to local chains over regional/national brands.

There are newer reviews for Stuart's Family Grill

Reviewed July 29, 2011

Stuarts has good breakfast foods..giant biscuits, good sweet tea, and good hot dogs. Try the chicken and cheese biscuit for breakfast.