“A bit of a shock”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“A bit of a shock”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

No sparkling mineral water available, but tap water was served. The prawn entree came with salad, which to my shock had a dead cricket hiding under the lettuce. This put me off the entree altogether. The main course was very ordinary. The service was friendly & a great location, but I don't think we will be going back anytime soon.

Visited September 2013

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Sunday Dinner”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We had a great sunday night dinner here recently. We had the natural oysters, garlic bread, risotto and ribs. All of which were well presented and cooked. There were several other tables seated when we arrived and the service was a little slow but otherwise everything was excellent.
Would recommend to anyone visiting the area to visit and have a meal and try for themselves.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank EmmaG86
Hervey Bay, Australia
“Great”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We are stuck at marina on our boat and went here for lunch with the kids. Excellent place lovely people highly recommend they even put cartoons on for kids cause was all wet outside will def come back food didn't take long to arrive and I had chicken burger yummy. Hubby had beef burger and kids chips gravy lovely thank you

• Visited June 2013
“Beautiful food and location.”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This is one of the best meals my husband and I have had. I had macadamia encrusted prawns with fresh salad and a side order of fresh asparagus and hollandaise. My husband had roast lamb special with was cooked perfectly and accompanied with roast veges and perfectly steamed veges. We then pigged out on the homemade desserts. Just delicious and a fantastic location. I have owned a restaurant so can be difficult to please, but we will definitely be back for more. Thanks for making our day.

• Visited June 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“How to Ruin a good day”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

After a great day relaxing in and around Tin Can Bay we happened upon Snappers and thought, "This looks nice for dinner". We sat down with only 3 other tables. They took their time to take our order of drinks let alone food. After 10mins we got the waitress' attention and ordered simple Grilled fish and Steak dishes. 45MINS LATER 2 new tables of people are served and meals delivered with us waiting. I ask when we can expect our meals, 10 more mins pass and we get a "Sorry the Chief burnt your steak, we are making a new one". We are offered a free softdrink as an apology. 1hr 10mins after we order we get our meals and the steak in LEATHER! I literately could not cut it with a steak knife. DO NOT EAT HERE! The music was a selection of 90s Dance music played too loud and ruined any atmosphere the location may have AND the Head waitress was extremely rude throughout to top it off. I left without eating dinner at all!

• Visited January 2013