“Sunday Lunch at the RBH”

Rainbow Beach Hotel
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Australian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Rainbow Beach Hotel is a beautiful two story refurbished Queenslander styled hotel. Boasting large outdoor verandahs with open dining areas around The Plantation Bar. A broad range of food is available from the bistro style menu with your classic pub meals to finer foods. Open from 10 am The Rainbow Beach Hotel is the place to visit in Rainbow Beach. Kids are welcome, Live music every Friday night, large function areas and bars on the second floor perfect for weddings or corporate groups. Rainbow Beach Hotel truly is a must in Rainbow Beach
Brisbane
“Sunday Lunch at the RBH”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

We were visiting Rainbow Beach while on holiday staying with my father in Tin Can Bay. We took dad out for lunch to the RBH to celebrate his birthday. Unfortunately it seems we arrived a little early and there was no flexibility on the lunch start time of 12 pm. We settled for a cold drink and sat back to enjoy the next couple of hours. The food was great and the service generally very friendly and helpful. The only down side was the chef. When ordering our lunch I noticed that the steaks in the window were not the best. I asked if we could have certain ones and while the waitress was happy to help, she said she would get the chef so I could tell him. We spent $300 on lunch so I thought they wouldn't mind our request. The chef was a real smart @r$e. Looked at me like I was stupid and as I walked away, my wife who was still at the counter heard him mutter to the waitress "he'll get what I give him"! Sure enough we didn't get what we asked for but my father and the other guests we had seemed to enjoy the steaks any way.

• Visited January 2014

Mooloolaba, Australia
“The Rainbow Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

The Rainbow hotel is beautiful and extremely close to the plantation resort! The menu has changed a couple of times in the past year or so and probably for the better. The choices are ok for a pub but the beer is great!

The kids room, friendly atmosphere and the photo wall are really great reasons to keep going back.

Visited November 2013
Blackwater, Australia
“Have dinner on the verandah”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

Had dinner here two twice in our six night stay. Bar staff were very friendly and efficient. Food staff not so much but it was very busy both nights. We sat out on the verandah upstairs which was beautiful and a bit quieter than downstairs. Food was your average pub fare, nothing wrong with that. One big advantage was you knew it was going to be open the same hours every night. Might sound strange but you need to go to Rainbow to find out.

• Visited January 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Food and Service excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

My partner and myself were only in Rainbow 3 days, During that time we had dinner here twice. Both times the food and service was excellent and would recommend it to families, couples or individuals. They even have a childrens play area that you can see on a large monitor in the main area to keep an eye on your kids.

Visited January 2014
Bundaberg, Australia
“pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

We loved the pizza- great value! Our upper primary school aged children are beyond ordering from the children's menu so we ordered a large pizza for them to share and they were very happy.

Visited January 2014