“Delicious Thai food”

Thai Inlay
Ranked #28 of 90 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This restaurant is located in the Raby Bay Marina, in Cleveland QLD, the Raby Bay Marina has several other restaurants in it such as Hogs Breath Cleveland and The Icon Bar & Bistro.
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Tonight I dined at the Thai Inlay Restaurant in Raby Bay Harbour. The restaurant is amongst the many establishments overlooking the marina, so offers harbour views, along with delicious Thai food. The menu is extensive and meals are well presented and extremely tasty. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone, and will certainly dine there again.

1  Thank ShirleydK39

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Had a very pleasant lunch here on a Saturday. Food was good, value for money and you can BYO wine, staff were friendly, great location overlooking the Marina. Will go again. It's more casual and less expensive than some of the other Marina restaurants so its a good option if you don't want to break the bank. They have lunch specials too.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

For sunday lunch this is one of the best places to visit. Sadly on a friday night when very busy standards dropped radically. The wait staff seemed clueless. The owner chef who is a really nice person seemed overworked and stressed. The food was plentiful but not to the usual standard. I found the price to be very high for the quality presented

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Thai inlay? more like thai-never-agianly. I DEFINITELY will not be THAI-ing this one again. Lets start off with the staff. A bunch of misfits running around aimlessly like headless chickens. These THAI-hards should not be allowed anywhere near food or customers. A bunch of lazy, not properly trained morons who act like they're gods gift to hospitality. The owner looks like he hasn't washed his hands in 7 months and is going through a midlife crisis. The instrumental thai music they had playing on repeat made me want to smash my head through their poorly cleaned windows. Do NOT come here. I just wanted some pad-thai but i wish I pad-died.

1  Thank thailuvr420
Reviewed January 18, 2014

My husband and I and our 4 year old went here tonight. The food was tasty, rice a bit gluggy but we had hardly any service all night. They took our order and didn't ask if we wanted any drinks, then we ordered nuggets and chips for our 4 year to be served with entree only for it to come out an hour after we ordered and after we received our mains. We asked for more drinks didn't come. Won't be back in the near future..

1  Thank Rebecca W