Cleveland Motor Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
The Alexandra Hills Hotel(Alexandra Hills)
  • Restaurant
Bay Air Motel(Cleveland)
Hotel Carindale(Brisbane)
  • Pool
Logan City Motor Inn(Slacks Creek)
  • Restaurant
All reviewssirromet wineryfree wifisporting groupgreat hostspool areano hesitation in recommendinggreat night's sleepsmall kitchenettemany waysac worked wellclean tidycrockery and cutlerythe owner managernice poolgreat roomplace to stayclose to shops
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Just ok. First room we were in was very dated and was in need of some time spent on it. TV dated and didn't work. So the next day the owner moved us to another unit which was much better, New TV and the room was much brighter. Much appreciated as the weather wasn't good so at leased we could watch some TV.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Karen D
Reviewed June 21, 2013

The rooms were spacious, spotlessly clean, the extra little touches that show that someone takes pride in their motel . Staff were very helpful. I would stay here again. AC worked well as a heater for it was very cold in the town but warm in the room

Room Tip: Room 12 was excellent and convient
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I am very disappointed. I was booked in for 3 nights checked into my room spent 1 night in it. Then I was asked to move, which I had to oblige as the town was booked out. They moved me into a room in their residence, where I had to SHARE a bathroom with someone I did not know. I found out later that it was because of a LONG STAY person took my room. I asked because of the inconvienience if my room rate would be reduced. NO was all I got. Then when I checked out I asked for an invoice, which again NO. I reminded them that it was a legal requirement. They just all most literally pushed me out the door. I have never felt so low and embarrassed and shafted in all my life. I am appalled.

Room Tip: Don't stay here, very rude and and not helpful
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
17  Thank 267paula
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We were staying at the property for 4 nights with a karate team - younger children, teenagers and a few adults. We really enjoyed the motel! The rooms are functional and clean. It would be a bit awkward if you wanted to do a lot of cooking in the units that only have a microwave and no sink, but a well equipped BBQ area compensates for that! Even in the rain because it is sheltered and always warm! The pool was a great asset for the kids (and adults)!!! All in all - good value for money, great facilities, free WiFi and lovely hosts! Thank you very much!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Jurgen T
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I stayed 2 nights this weekend and I must say it was a very pleasant stay. The room was very clean and well kept. Bed was a bit soft but I slept well. Big fridge and plenty of tea and coffee making supplies. Microwave and utensils, almost a self contained room! The entire establishment was clean and very presentable. But they could replace the TV with something more modern, CRT TV's are so yesterday!

Overall a 5 out of 5.