Tripadvisor

Review of Bean to?

Bean to?
Ranked #1 of 2 Quick Bites in Beaudesert
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Pit stop on way from Gold Coast to Stanthorpe. Nice little spot with outdoor seating on a small green and very popular with the locals. Absolutely melt in the mouth BLT and excellent large cappuccino. Would be my go to if I lived there.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (77)

Reviewed December 29, 2019

We were out for a drive and noticed the Cafe sign and people eating out the front and decided to pull into the car park next to us and have lunch. A quaint little store with lots of character, very retro, lots of memorabilia to look at. The menu was limited, but we were happy to choose hamburgers, cheeseburger and BLT, plus iced coffee and milkshakes. The milkshakes were very generous, served in the old fashioned metal cups with metal straws, thick and creamy. The iced coffee was strong and also a very generous serve, filling up a large glass jar. The food was delicious. When I ordered, I asked about chips (which they don't sell) and was a bit disappointed, but after eating the burger and drinking the milkshakes, we really didn't need the extra.

The staff were friendly and I had a chat to the young fella when he served me. Very friendly place.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed October 9, 2019

I've visited Beaudesert and looked to see where to have breakfast. I chose this coffee shop. The food and coffee was good and the prices reasonable but the staff was not that friendly at all.

Date of visit: October 2019
2  Thank BarryandMaria
Reviewed October 8, 2019

The BEST place in town for a coffee :)
I loved the packaged soup / meal mixes, and the pickles too - all local!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

The favourite for the whole family... from ginger shots to fresh extracted juices, breakfast, chai Latte (you choose your type of milk ), coffe, salada, desserts (vegan available)... yummy , great service, cosy place, amazing owner

Date of visit: July 2019