“Pre-made hamburger patties”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We ordered hamburgers for all of us in hope to eat the real meaty burger from Australia. It tasted like those frozen processed patties you buy at the supermarket. Either they buy these from the supermarket or they are making their burgers with very little meat and probably lots of some kind of flour.

1  Thank 2NO-mad
There are newer reviews for The Deck Bistro

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

We were there in first week of operations by the new operators. Certainly good food and whilst some minor teething issues they are trying very hard to please and we wish them well
We will certainly be back on our next visit to Agnes Water and 1770

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Dec2012 best authentic Indian I've had in qld.. F...'in awesome! Great to have some variety of food in Agnes.!

Reviewed June 16, 2012

call me a cheapskate, but I have been all over the world and as an ex dutchman don't like paying too much
Having said that the view is great (hence the price?) and no complaints about the food
The next day had a takeaway from the shopping centre , more food for less than half the price

Reviewed December 28, 2011

This restaurant is in a very pretty setting. We ordered garlic bread for entree which came out and we were instantly worried that was what was to come with our mains. My partner ordered the reef and beef and it came out well well done instead of the medium he ordered with one scallop and a couple of prawns. I ordered fish and mine was delicious. The kids complained that the servings were small but the chips were nice. The kids loved their icecream with sprinkles and topping and I enjoyed my pavlova, besides the frozen strawberry on the cream. Our waitress was lovely but we had to wait a while before we could ask for more drinks. Overall a bit dissappointed as we thought it was going to be a lovely dinner.

2  Thank Shannii