“Good Pizzas”
Review of Kahunas Pizza Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Kahunas Pizza Bar and Grill
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Australian and fast food. Excellent pizzas. Located next to Sandcastles 1770 Motel & Resort
Reviewed April 26, 2014

The Gluten Free pizza bases are not the best but not the worst I have had. Toppings were good. The normal pizza bases were great and very tasty especially the prawn scallop and avocado pizza. Wine selection looks good too.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Great food but lack of service - took over two hours to receive our meals with no apologies given. Iunderstand the new hotel management are dealing with this and taking back the restaurant contract soon - this is definitely neded.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Terrible service. No greeting upon walking in. Waited 5 or so minutes at the bar with no service, no one even behind the bar. Didn't bother hanging around for food! Not a good first impression!

Reviewed April 18, 2014

food good; usual self serve ordering Aussie style. Order your pizza at one counter, your beer at another. Dislike credit card holding policy.

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

I don't know where to start.

The smokers section is located right in the inside corner of the restaurant verandah so you are a part of the smokers court. When I asked if this was the smokers area, right up against the eating area I was told yes, there is enough room for all, would you like to move? We did however our new location was so impressive not only did we have to put up with the smokers in the car park (2m away, still further than the smokers area) we had to deal with the fumes and the main entry to the resort. We then had to wait an hour for our meal. my pork ribs were cooked medium . Still very pink. My concerns were met with " do you want a glass of wine and smokers have rights to, are you from qld? Yes I'm from qld, but there are laws for smoking.
I didn't read their pool rules, hopefully they don't have a roped off peeing section!!
Kahuna staff if you are reading this revisit www.heath.qld.gov.au/tobaccolaws/eating.

No smokers don't have rights where legislated against. Kahuna You are bending the rules

1  Thank Glyn D