“Pricey, but incredibly tasty”
Review of Kahunas Pizza Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Kahunas Pizza Bar and Grill
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Australian and fast food. Excellent pizzas. Located next to Sandcastles 1770 Motel & Resort
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Kahunas offers a dine-in and a take-away menu. The settings are a great fit for the area and the menu. Like many of the restaurants in Agnes Water, the prices are higher than you might expect in a larger town/city with a greater number of restaurants to choose from. Having said that, the food itself is incredibly tasty. The pizzas are simply the best (including their gluten-free bases). The fish and chips are just amazing. The quality of the food certainly made the price easier to swallow. I would eat there again if I visited Agnes Water a second time.

There are newer reviews for Kahunas Pizza Bar and Grill

Reviewed April 27, 2013

My girlfriend and I went to Agnes Water to celebrate her birthday. We arrived at Kahunas around 7pm to not get food until 8:30pm. When I went to mention how long we had waited, rather than an apology, I was told that the cashier had warned of a wait of at least an hour. When I received the Pesto, Chilli Steak & Seafood Topper, it was more Pesto than any other ingredient in the sauce and the Rib Fillet Steak was cooked far closer to rare than the medium I had requested. Add to this the fact that we had to ask for a refund on the Garlic Bread we ordered initially and never received and the VERY lack luster 'live' music, I would not recommend Kahunas to anyone. My girlfriend was quite impressed with her meal, but not at the overall experience - hence the restaurant receiving a 2 rather than a 1... Oh yeah, and there are NO signs telling you where the toilets are except for a tiny laminated A4 size sign when you're already heading to them. When you do find them, there is no 'push/pull' sign, and the male toilets had run out of hand towels...

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Surreal decor but the pizza is well worth the visit. Staff where friendly despite the big group and the service was prompt. 3 stars as I don't agree with the surcharges on top of standard pricing.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

The crumbed mushrooms entreé was fantastic. I had Thai Oven baked red emperor which is overcooked. It could have been better if it was cooked just right as the flavor in there wasn't too bad. Service was good though.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Was the absolute best in every way. from decorating to customer service. The management here really know how to cater for large groups. Great reports from all guest on how beautiful the food was. The staff wait on you hand and foot, but very relaxed and not in your face. The venue is a gorgeous place for that beach wedding. Wonderful wonderful wonderful. highly recommended