“Delightful experience on beautiful salmon rivers”

Quebec Sporting Inc.
Ranked #17 of 25 things to do in Gaspe
Reviewed July 22, 2015

I used Quebec Sporting Inc. for my first salmon fishing trip to the Gaspe. Even though my fishing companion was highly experienced with the area, I still found Ann's services invaluable. The Quebec Saumon organization has an excellent but somewhat complicated system for allocating river access. Ann guided me through it and arranged excellent water for us. Our assigned guide, Jason Sams, was knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and entertaining. He worked very hard for us and found us some taking fish despite low water conditions. We were able to do split fishing, hitting the prime early and late day hours with a siesta in the early afternoon- ideal for the angler but long days for the guide! Ann booked us in to the Plante Hotel (a motel, really). It was clean, comfortable, quiet and entirely satisfactory. Compared to other salmon trips I have made in Atlantic Canada I thought this was very fair value for an excellent fishing experience on some of the most beautiful rivers in eastern Canada.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We just returned from a week of fly fishing organized by Ann Smith of Quebec Sporting. Fishing conditions were tough because of high water that got even higher mid week then hot hot hot
All 3 guides worked diligently to find Salmon and most of our group of 6 were successful! We caught 3 beautiful 15 lb + salmon and quickly released them. I highly recommend Quebec Sporting for an awesome fishing vacation. Note we have stayed in the motel and in the cabins and would definitely take the cabins. Can't wait until next year!

2  Thank KDP_Hfx
Reviewed September 8, 2012

There is very nice location between a lake and St. Laurent this island is like a parking lot and you has excellent view and specific location between two water, it is 170 km before Gaspe or 300 km after Rimosky or 470 km after Rivier du loup.
Do not miss it as it has magial sigth of view on ocean.
I offer two camp sites if you are going from Montreal toward Gaspe:
1)St. Michel Camping Lac St. Michel Address: 11650 Rue du Clarion Trois-Rivieres,QC G9A-5E1

2)Guilmette Camping Address: 152 route du Fleuve,Beaumont QC, G0R-1C0

3)Surprise Camping (Perce)

4) Griffon Camping (special for visiting Forrion National Park) 421, boulevard Griffon. Gaspé. Québec. G4X 6A1

5) Miguasha , 190 km after Perce toward Campbelton or New brunswick which has located at the middle of water.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Our fishing trip was handled very efficiently. Three groups of two people each going to a different river with a different guide and everything went smoothly! Ask for Wayne Jean if you are planning a salmon fishing trip. He is a great guide and really goes the distance to make sure you are well taken care of.

2  Thank KDP_Hfx