“Heavenly cream teas”

Blue Groove
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Croyde
Cuisines: International, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Blue Groove in Croyde, North Devon, oozes unique personality and refuses to be put in a box. Take that classic beachy style and add a dose of sophistication, take a cosmopolitan feel and place it among North Devon charm, take a burger and make it gourmet, find a friendly bunch of waiting staff that genuinely enjoy their work, and throw in some unmissable fresh fish and seafood, and you’re some way to working out what this café, restaurant and bar has to offer.Review by Food & Drink
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Great cream tea lots of cream and jam and scones were massive. Will be back. Staff friendly, toilets clean.

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visited for breakfast after a gruelling 5 hour drive. The first thing to note is that it is very clean and bright. It's please try situated by a small stream and the staff are friendly and welcoming and the service was very good.
My wife had eggs benedict and I had a "piglet" which is a full English breakfast. The food was served quickly and was lovely and hot. The eggs benedict was excellent and my breakfast was also extremely tasty. Portion size was very good. I'd recommend this establishment to anybody visiting Croyde.

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Reasonably good food ay reasonable prices. Bit rowdy the night we were there as yhere was a hen night in the restaurant.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Whilst staying on our annual holiday in Croyde we ate here a few times. Great breakfasts, hot and tasty with a fantastic choice. Scrumptious cream teas, if not a little large! Best of all evening meals when Blue Groove becomes a restaurant. Super choice of food and the mussels are amazing, add in a lively but relaxed atmosphere with friendly staff and you have the perfect recipe for a great evening out. Only gripe was that we had to wait almost an hour for our food, but it was a busy Friday evening and we were on holiday so forgiveable. We will be back!

1  Thank VCWestMidlands
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Great atmosphere, delicious food, and really friendly staff. I'm not the sort of man to throw love around 'willy nilly' but I love you BG.

1  Thank BayFitness