“Some good, some bad”

Restaurant America
Ranked #36 of 282 Restaurants in Lloret de Mar
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Description: Productos frescos y de proximidad. Especialidad en arroces, pescados y carnes.Platos SIN GLUTEN:Pasta, Pizzas, cerveza....
Vaxjo, Sweden
“Some good, some bad”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I got the rabbit and my husband got the fish. The rabbit was a little dry, but very good. The portion was huge, which was good, because my husband did not like his fish, and also got a very small portion. The fish was not that tasty and the scallops was very rubbery. On the plus side the atmosphere was nice and the service was fast and very professional. I would eat there again, not sure about the husband ;)

• Visited August 2013

“Excellent, a must visit.”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed in Fenals for 4 nights and we ate here for 3 of those! The food was always great and the service even better, over the course of the three nights we had steak, paella, pizza, lasagne and chicken, all were perfectly cooked and well presented. The deserts are also amazing with a good selection of drinks made fresh at the bar.

The staff here go beyond the call of duty to make you feel welcome and are genuinely interested in making sure you have a great experience, they have a great knowledge of the menu and will suggest meals based on your tastes.

My girlfriend is quite a fussy eater but they would make changes to the menu to accommodate this. You also get a free hash brown each before your meal and a shot at the end. The premises are very clean and modern, we couldn't recommend this restaurant enough, a must for any holiday to the Costa Brava.

• Visited August 2013
Norway
“Tasteless”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Greasy and tasteless. The service was ok, but the food had no taste and was very greasy. Saw they had their trip advisor sign on the door...I am starting to wonder if the trip advisor logo is just used to bring in business....

London
“Nice Fresh Food - Attentive Service ( even a bit too much!)”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Came here with my netball team when in Lloret at at tournament. Much better than the restuarants in the strip and much better service. Very welcoming, and the starters came out quickly. Mix of food available, from Spanish, lots of fish to pie and chips! Everyone liked the food..... but of course some of it could have been better. Not to Expensive 25 euros per head, with shared starters, mains, cokctails and wine.

The main problem of the night was actually getting the bill and paying whilst he tried to give us free shots!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“4 start dinner!!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Following an awful evening at our supposed-to-be-4-star-hotel, we (my Netball Club from London) came to spend dinner at America! By far this was the better evening of our tour weekend! I would recommend, I would happily eat here again!! If you are looking for a great meal in the area, this is the place to be! Great service from all staff! They are all friendly and available. I was very impressed by the consistency of food brought to the table whilst waiting for our order!
I had Sea Bass which was very nice!
Shame I couldn't get this 4* meal at my own restaurant!